- Automotive battery is fully guaranteed against manufacturing and quality defect for a period of 6 months or 20,000km for Diesel vehicle, 12 months or 20,000km for Petrol vehicle from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- No warranty on any automotive batteries for taxi, NGV, driving school, racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition use.
- Customer will be provided with the official warranty card by the manufacturer upon purchase. In case of a warranty claim, customer can choose to send the product directly to manufacturer or to OOISAY, at buyer's discretion.
- Kindly inform to OOISAY before send back item or else the warranty request will not be process.
- Customer are responsible for all goods sent until they arrive at our warehouse, and agree to assume the costs associated with returning your purchased item(s) to OOISAY.
- All suspected faulty battery will be inspected by battery manufacturer upon receipt.
- Standard warranty services response time by battery manufacturer is (5) weeks from the date we receive your return package.
- During the warranty process, customers have to address the non-battery situation.
- Manufacturer Replacement Result: Claimable
- Two replacement option
- Cash replacement by prorated
- Pro-ration is calculated from the date the battery was purchased.
- Pro-rated cash replacement will refund to your OOISAY Account or bank account (within 1-14 working days).
- Formula: (365 - Days of Utilized) * Cost of Battery Purchased
- Battery replacement by prorated
- Replacement battery warranty date is prorated (not re-set), follow the date the battery was purchased.
- Replacement with brand new battery and ship back to customer at no charge.
- Replacement battery will be same brand; same model from initial battery, exchange will not be accepted. If the battery no longer in stock it will be replaced by another battery model of equal value.
- Formula: Date of Battery Purchased + Warranty Services Time Utilized by Manufacturer
- Manufacturer Replacement Result: Disclaimed
- However, once verified and agreed by battery manufacturer that faulty are cause by non-manufacturing defects, OOISAY will not replace any new batteries.
- Two disclaimed option
- Ship back
- OOISAY will ship back the returned battery to customer, and customer agrees to assume the costs associated with returning the returned battery.
- Scrap it & refund
- Scrap the returned battery with latest scrap price.
- Refund to your OOISAY Account or bank account (within 1-14 working days).
- Warranty will void in any of the following events
- Failure of the motorist to show a receipt as proof of purchase
- Battery damage caused by collision and natural disasters, such as floods, fire, etc
- Battery positive or negative poles/posts melted due to improper installation
- Battery positive or negative poles/posts was found melted and re-build
- Purchase date located at battery surface has been altered
- Battery additive had been added & detected
- Breakage of battery container or cover
- Improper handling the battery positive or negative poles/posts during installation
- Damaged to the battery caused by contamination of the electrolyte
- Malfunction of your vehicle charging and electrical system
- Battery faulty due to customer abuse or negligence, battery will be detain and prepared to verify as evidence. In this case, battery will not be return by battery manufacturer
- OOISAY reserves the right to have customer presented the vehicle when servicing is required.
- If any of the above events are not happen, the compensation will base on final decision by battery manufacturer.
Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to all term & conditions at the time of purchased.
To achieve a win-win situation between customer and OOISAY, please strongly compliance to our rules and regulations.
Thank you for your support.
Last updated on 10 Mar 2017